Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday the 13th(s)

What else can you say about a year that has three Friday the 13ths in it? February, March, and November 2009 all contain the day that is secretly dreaded and publicly poo-pooed by most of us.

I'm neutral on the topic, but will admit that last month I had a spectacularly horrible day, and didn't even realize it was Friday the 13th until I glanced at the calendar. Suddenly, it all made sense. It was also the week of the full moon, as it is again this month.

I'm halfway through this Friday the 13th and so far the day has been uneventful. Even my phone calls from brides have been routine, and devoid of emergencies.

So, I've got my fingers crossed. And my lucky coin on my desk. And a couple of purple candles lit. And not a ladder in sight to walk under...

No comments:

Post a Comment